Saturday

Harlem On Line 1

Lately, what have I been doing...

Working. In the office, out of the office. I finally got out of the office. Why did I do that. I met this seemingly nice woman who turned out to be confused about how to really handle business.

Note: You can't change your appointment time and expect others to jump to it. No, madame. It doesn't work that way.

At any rate, I met a nice gentleman who I'll be working with a lot in the near future. Ole Matt. Matt's a Christian and it shows in his demeanor. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind working with persons of other beliefs, but just be convicted. Have your mind made up about something.

Oh yeah, I have a confession: I've forgot about au naturale. You know, the things in life that come naturally. Flat out: I forgot to contact this restaurant owner about performing with his Jazz band.

I'll call him Monday morning. I audition Thursday.

Other than that, I've been in the lab. Cooking up things. Holding my breath, of course.

J. Harlem

No comments: