Friday

The Brew

Lately, I've been working overtime. Not sure where most of my people are. They are as scattered as the winds and still scattering about, making lives and names for themselves. Some of them are having beautiful children. Blessings are begetting blessings at a beautiful rate.

It seems impossible to get them all in one place. So, my heart trudges on. Hopefully, they can feel it beat.

I am grateful for the examples of greatness that I have to keep me in line. None of them work in my field, but I'm able to extrapolate their ethic and blueprints into my life and utilize them. I hope to sharpen my teeth even more in the coming months. There's been a swathe of clouds gathering since my birthday. But no sign of rain to ceasefire.


Burned Bridges and Hair,

Jackson Harlem

No comments: